To make this Chocolate Bark you only need two ingredients!
- 100g Organic Dark Chocolate (at least 70%) we like to use Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate
- Granola – we used our Berry Good Granola. No real measurement, its just how much crunch you want in your chocolate.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave proof dish/bowl/jug in 30 second bursts, stir your chocolate after each burst (so you don’t burn the chocolate) with a clean dry butter knife until fully melted.
Add your Granola – try 1/2 cup first, mixing it through the chocolate. See how you like it – add more if needed.
Line a slice tin or spread some baking paper on a flat tray, pour chocolate /granola mix into tin or on tray. Sprinkle some more Granola on top – smaller bits are better. Press down gently with a spoon.
Put in the fridge to set. Once set, break into pieces and enjoy!
Easy Dessert with Granola
Apple Feijoa “Crumble”
A quick, easy, tasty dessert that can be thrown together almost while the jug is boiling for a cuppa!
Depending on how many serves you require, adjust fruit accordingly.
- Stew together a couple of chopped up apples and a couple of feijoas (using the flesh scooped out of the skin). You can add sweetener here if you like but we just used a splash of water.
- Soften the fruit over a medium heat
- When fruit is ready (to your liking), serve in a small bowl – top with Berry Good Granola
“Good food is very often, even most often, simple food”- Anthony Bourdain